Haynes Nursery School offers a nondenominational, child-centered preschool experience for your child. We provide an excellent program designed to promote physical, social, intellectual, and emotional growth. We view our role in your child’s life as that of care-givers as well as teachers. We nurture the individual child while integrating him or her into a school/social setting. We follow an early childhood literacy curriculum in a play-based setting. We aim to partner with parents to provide a positive introduction to each student’s academic career.
- To increase a child’s sense of competence and self-worth
- To foster unique abilities and meet individual needs
- To provide security and gentle discipline
- To increase a child’s skills in the areas of language development, small and large muscle control, and reading and math readiness
- To offer experiences that help a child recognize their individual rights and those of others and learn to play and work in groups
Enrollment and Registration
Enrollment begins in early January for the coming Fall semester. To be considered for Fall enrollment, children must be three years old by September 30 for either 3-year-old class and 4 years old by September 30 for 4/5 year old classes. Children should be three before January 1 to be considered for the “January Threes” class.
There is an annual, non-refundable registration fee of $50 required upon the receipt of the registration form. This will hold a place for your child in the desired class. Specific class enrollment is on a “first come first serve” basis. There is no fee for placement on the waiting list; however, the registration fee will be collected if a class assignment is secured. All children should be potty trained.
See our forms page for registration forms.